ROYAL HINDI STATUS

I have shared hindi and English best Status Royal Attitude Hindi Status Love Hindi Status Sad Status Mahakal Status in hindi

Breaking

शनिवार, 2 मार्च 2019

1000+ GIRLS STATUS IN ENGLISH

I'm Cool But
Global warming
Made me
Hot🔥

Listen to the lyrics of a girl’s favorite song. You will realize that the lyrics are probably how she feels.


h, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.


I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.


I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.


Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.


If you don’t want your heart to be easily broken, don’t let yourself be easily taken.


I m beautifully broken ..perfectly imperfect… beautiful in my flaws… altogether I m a beautiful disaster ❤


Just because I don’t start the conversation, doesn’t mean I’m not dying to speak to you.


Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are stupid.. but not blind.


When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke….


I woke up like this #Flawless !

1000+ Whatsapp Status for Girls Attitude

It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.


Sweet as sugar. Cold as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll break you twice.


Love me or hate me, approval neither desired nor required.


Be like a diamond precious and rare. Not like a stone found everywhere


It is never too late to be what you might have been.


Just because I don’t start the conversation, doesn’t mean I’m not dying to speak to you.


When a boy ask me are you single? I feel like dhoka dhoka


Be pretty… Get educated… Dress well… Make Money B)


girls r just like Rubik’s cubes, boys r still trying to figure them out .


i am a reserve for the one who deserves <3


Girls: give & forgive. Guys: get & forget.


I am strong, independent, daring, courageous, hard working, smart, and yes…I’m a girl!!


You will find a girl prettier than me funnier than m e smarter than me but u will never find a girl just like me


Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.


So I’ve came to the conclusion that we as women are like Ford trucks: We’re tough and made to last!!


A Man Can Love A Million Girls, But Only A Real Man Can Love One Girl In A Million Ways..


Being a female ain’t easy, you have to always be strong


Facebook knows me better than anyone


I am not heartless – I am just stronger than you thought I was.


HATES how guys and girls can’t be friends without anyone thinking something else …


Some boys think they are players but what they do not know is I am the Coach that can put them on the bench!


Exams Are like Girl Friends-To many questions-Difficult to understand-More explanation needed-Result is Always Fail


Girls play hard to get, because guys play hard to keep


The most common lie made by women: nothing I am fine the most common lie made by men… I love you.


There is no market for your emotions so never advertise your feelings just display your ATTITUDE.


od is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you

Nakhre Status in English

Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status..


Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.


I’m looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone


lazy People Fact #5812672793 You were too lazy to read that number.


Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: It’s Awesome, Now Run!


Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.


A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.


Sleep till you’re hungry... Eat till you’re sleepy.


Confidence is not saying “they will like me”; confidence is saying “I will be just fine if they do no


I am a good person but do not give me a reason to show my evil side.


The goal is not to be rich, the Goal is to be legend.


MORE STATUS COMING SOON... 😍