ROYAL HINDI STATUS

I have shared hindi and English best Status Royal Attitude Hindi Status Love Hindi Status Sad Status Mahakal Status in hindi

Breaking

शुक्रवार, 25 फ़रवरी 2022

550+ Heart touching Love Status / Quotes in English



The Best feeling in the world is being loved back by the person you love.


I have never wanted someone so badly as i want you.


"Goodbye without reason is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one."


We don't stop loving someone we simply learn to live without them.


i fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn't love myself.


If you are important they will make a way, if you are not they will make an excuse.

Heart touching Quotes Status for Whatsapp

Looks aren't everything.. So find a heart that will love you at your worst, and arms to hold you at your weakest.


Everybody knows how to love, but only few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.


Attraction is automatic, but love is a choice


LOVE Is The other Name ofRespect,If You Can't Respect Your LovedOne,....Then You Don't Deserve to BeLoved


The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person.


The best feeling in the world is to know that your parents are smiling because of you ♥


The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person.


Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other..


Love is sweet when its new, but sweeter when its true.


A Man who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will never leave you.


I can see the future , Let me give you a Clue , it's " ME + U ".


I may not be perfect, but I am original


I cant explain how i feel when i am with you.


If you love somebody, set them free. if they return, they were always yours, if they don't, they never were.


Looks aren't everything.. So find a heart that will love you at your worst, and arms to hold you at your weakest.

Heart touching love status in English

Every GIRL deserves a boy who can change her LIFE, not only her relationship status.


Love is sweet when it's new. But it is sweeter when it's true


My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.


Jealousy is just a sign that you really love the person.


Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other..


I just want a cute, long lasting relationship.


Pain is temporary, love is forever; don't make it the other way around


A little jealousy is healthy in a relationship, its always good to know that someone is afraid to lose you.


You're so special to me.


Explaining your feelings to someone is never easy.


A good boyfriend can’t fix all your problems, but he can promise you won’t face them alone .


You're not perfect, but you're all I want.


The more people I meet, the more I realize that it's only you I want to be with.


You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: